A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a puppy.
It will be deducted from the cost of the puppy.
- The puppies dew claws will be removed.
- Their tails will be docked to the longer length preferred by the British.
- They will be up-to-date on vaccinations and deworming.
- Their litter will be registered with AKC.
- The puppies' health is guaranteed against genetic defect and disease.
Our puppies are usually sold before they are born because we don't do a breeding
unless we have at least four reservations for a mating.
Let us know your preference for male or female. We also ask that you make
two color choices. There are 22 different variations in color for English cockers.
The most common colors we have are liver and black. Socks usually gives us a
rainbow with black, liver, golden, orange and lemon puppies Maddie and Sadie
usually give us some white puppies with ticking in liver or black. Zip is a liver roan,
but it's rare for her to have any roan puppies. She often has puppies with a lot of
ticking though. If you have your heart set on a roan puppy, be prepared to wait
two or three years for one.
If the color puppy or sex you want is not available from the litter you've waited for,
then your deposit will be rolled over to the next litter. You will be at the top of
the list for first pick.